Recipe Category: Jane Lyons & Will Bowman Issue 204
• Rub into a pork shoulder, chicken, or beef fillet 1-2 days before cooking. • Brush onto corn cobs before grilling.
• Dip rice paper rolls, fish cakes or grilled meat. • Dress finely sliced cabbage and Thai basil.
• Season a cold noodle dish.
• Use as a base for any stew, casserole, pasta, stir-fry or braise.
• Warm and brush on a piece of fatty fish just before serving.
• Drizzle on good-quality vanilla ice cream.
• Combine with some lime juice and chilli to dress rice and vegetables.